Sunday 10 January 2016

Whats hot in Sale-a-bration

Every time a new catalogue launches, I create a Printers Tray that highlights some of the wonderful products.

This month I have created one just for Sale-A-Bration, so in one snapshot you can see just some of the fantastic things you can get for free with every $90 you order.


So let me share with you some of these features. The Botanicals for you stamp set was the first one I ordered. I just love the large sentiment. Here I used just the stamp on Whisper White cardstock.
The next item I wanted to include was some of the Botanical Gardens Vellum. Soft and pretty that fits nicely with all of the Botanicals DSP from the Occasions catalogue, but also looks great behind the Wildflower Fields DSP.

You will notice that I have used the Wildflowers DSP as the background for all other samples on the tray. Which means I used the co-ordinating colours which are: Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Old Olive and Whisper White.


I also have the lovely Perfect Pairings Stamp set. These are fantastic words that can be used in so many settings. I can even see them being great for my scrapbooking.

To match the Wildflower Fields DSP, I also have the Flowering Fields Stamp set. On this sample, I inked the flowers only with my marker and then stamped it over a dsp. It looks like it fits nicely.


The Honeycomb Happiness stamp set seems to be favourite, so I couldn't resist and I made the three samples with each of the pictures and the corresponding sentiments.

 The last stamp set featured was the Sky is the limit. This set is only available until 15th February, so if you like this set you will need to get in quick.



Now there is one more limited time only product used in the tray and that is the Perfectly Artistic DSP. Can you spot it. It is one of my favourites, so I will be featuring this product in an upcoming blog - so stay tuned.

If you would like to see more, attend a class or even the catalogue launch, hold you own class, or become a demonstrator yourself - contact me at nikkimierssu@gmail.com.

I look forward to sharing more with you all.

5 comments:

  1. This is one of the coolest ideas I've seen yet! I usually just glue 2" squares of each dsp pack on a piece of cs so they can see what each piece actually looks like. I love your idea so much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa. I really enjoy doing these - this weekend I am looking at doing one with the holiday catalogue papers - I love the Candy Cane Lane DSP.

      Delete
  2. This is one of the coolest ideas I've seen yet! I usually just glue 2" squares of each dsp pack on a piece of cs so they can see what each piece actually looks like. I love your idea so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went out yesterday and bought 2 at Michaels. They were half off! Now I get to start playing.

    I've been working for two weeks on an awesome project making cards from the beautiful Scenic Senery paper. My granddaughter and I are going to work on the display board this morning. I'll send you a picture when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to see what you come up with. I will share my updated tray aswell (either here or on my Facebook page) I now just need to find time to do it.

    ReplyDelete